The lockdown in India will be extended from 4th May to 19th May but this time lockdown will be different. Exemptions are likely to be granted for agriculture, factories and goods transport in the next phase of the lock-up . The 3rd phase of lockdown will focus on both live and livelihood.
The lockdown in India will be extended till 19th of May. Till 19th May there will be strict eye on lockdown at every areas, districts, corners etc.
Ministry of Home Affairs issues order under the Disaster Management Act, 2005 to further extend the Lockdown for a further period of two weeks beyond May 4: MHA pic.twitter.com/Cw4bkdMTFU— ANI (@ANI) May 1, 2020
In Orange Zones, in addition to activities permitted in Red Zone, taxis&cab aggregators will be permitted with 1 driver&1 passenger only: Ministry of Home Affairs on extension of #lockdown for two weeks from May 4 pic.twitter.com/09w8PdzqwD— ANI (@ANI) May 1, 2020
PM Modi highlighted Seven points that every citizen should follow:
- Protect your elder family members from virus,took extra care for them .
- Raise your immunity and check measures provided in Ayush ministry guidelines.
- PM modi urges everyone to download Arogya Setu app for fighting against corona.
- Respect doctors,Nurses,essential services staff who are providing their services .
- PM urges not to expel any workers or labours from their work .
- PM requested to follow social distancing strictly to avoid corona infections.Use of Homemade masks should be practised while going outside.
- Feed poor people ,workers ,labours etc.
In the 3rd phase of the lockdown, the central government has categorized country in three zones such as
- Red zone
- Orange zone
- Green zone
The official said that the zone will be divided depending on the number of cases.
Red zone:- it is a hotspot zone and there will be no activity due to an increasing number of cases.
Orange zone:- it is the zone where there are few cases with no new cases so, in this zone minimum activities will be allowed like public transport, harvesting and farm products
Green zone:- it is the district where there is no new cases of virus means virus free area.
Key points about lockdown 3.0
- During the 3rd phase of lockdown there will be relaxation to the farmers, fishing industries, and procurement from door to door service.
- Small and medium industries can be open by lock-in mechanism with workers and house on site.
- Allowing the cargo movement which includes all kinds of good.
- The workers and drivers of cargo movement should covered with insurance.
- All e-commerce will be open to provide essential needs.
Major metros and state capitals which have seen a high number of cases, are unlikely to see any major relaxations such as Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Indore, Gurgaon, Bhopal, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, and Bengaluru.